2.5 Release Candidate 1 - Player Freeze?

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 27 19:34:42 EDT 2004

It almost seems like we got different downloads, Dan. There IS a player
in my download but the docs definitely still don't work. Dox work for
you but there is no player. What gives?

And, yes Ken the player hangs for me, too.

Just out of curiosity, am I the only person who still gets xmlerr  as a
response when selecting an item in the dox?