dial

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Aug 27 17:33:21 EDT 2004

There could be a lot of reasons the dial command isn't supported in
Revolution. I have not tried to use the alternative approaches, but
what looks potentially promising for what you want to do is the write
to file command with modem as the file identifier. This is documented
and may do what you want.