Printing records from the database

Hershel Fisch hershrev at realtorsgroup.us
Fri Aug 27 12:22:40 EDT 2004

> Revolution allows you to build printable areas as large or as small as
> you
> like, so you'd just have to design a card so that it wasn't too large
> for
> your paper. (This may have to be done by trial and error a couple of
> times,
> but then it will work properly from that point on.)

Hi Ken,
I need to print statements. I understand  I need to set up a card as a
template and then put in the info via SQL(from my PostgreSQL db) each
statement for a different customer. How would be the best way to do
that, that I should have them all in one print ? The amount of
statement amount varies .
Thanks, Hershel