little homepage: a glimpse into libNetServices.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Aug 27 02:47:57 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I am now in the process of making final documentation and code patches
so I can release libNetServices. I made this new little homepage to
show some pictures and talk a little about my new NCon stack, which
stands for Network Console stack, it's like a distributed console where
remote apps can send their log outputs. It's very handy when debugging
three stacks running on different machines across a network for
example... all your logs, there... if anyone is curious, just point
your browser too:

http://homepage.mac.com/soapdog/rev/libNetServices.html

this will change... many things to add, like a full manual...

Cheers
andre
--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004