[ANN] Web Photos Pro 1.0b11 and FREE License Keys...

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Thu Aug 26 20:36:12 EDT 2004

Hello all,

Version 1.0b11 of Web Photos Pro for Mac OS X and Windows XP/2000 is
available for download.  This is a quick turnaround version based on
feedback from the beta10 release on Monday.  Many thanks to everyone
who sent in feedback!

I'm offering a free license key to Web Photos Pro v1.0 to anyone who
uses the product to upload 3 or more albums with at least 10 photos in
each album.  Simply send me a url of the albums you've uploaded, and
I'll send you a free license key when the product ships (offer good
until September 7, 2004).

Home page: http://www.webphotospro.com/
Downloads:  http://www.webphotospro.com/downloads/
Release notes:
http://www.webphotospro.com/archives/category/release-notes/

Kind regards,
-- Frank Leahy

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/