Altuit releases MagicCarpet (finally!)

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 26 20:05:01 EDT 2004

 From the video, this looks like one sweet app, Chipp. Congratulations!

And the video is a superb way to take people through the function of
Magic Carpet.  I especially like the way you take the time to explain
the nuances of the various files in the files list, how they are made,
stored and retrieved...down to making sure that people know that a
version number entered in Magic Carpet does NOT affect the version
number set in the app itself.  A really nice touch!