RevZilla - What Should Be Done Next?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Aug 26 14:27:17 EDT 2004

I'm getting ready to have some time available to enhance RevZilla, and want
to make sure that I am adding things in the order that people will most want
them. The current version is 1.1.2, and I have a 1.1.3 that hasn't been
released yet, but has the following additions:

- Added support for Firefox to the OS X browser list
- Added info about trying to use AOL with RevZilla
- A few cosmetic adjustments

So for those of you who use RevZilla, can you please let me know what would
be your top 2 features you'd like to see added? Based on feedback, that will
allow me to determine which is most needed by the Rev community.

Thanks,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/