Bugzilla nr. 1032

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Aug 26 14:21:45 EDT 2004

On 8/26/04 12:43 PM, "Klaus Major" <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

> I added 2 other comments, but no response, the thing is "resolved as
> fixed"
>
> I searched desparately, but did not find this "included" new feature...?

Actually, it's not the textHeight, but the margins. If you set the margins
to a large value, the button text shifts up. It's still an odd effect,
though, because if you're showing the button itself (i.e. it's border, etc.)
the icon and the text that goes over it is not vertically centered to the
button - the icon remains where it would be if there was text below it; it's
just that the text moved.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software