anyone here would use simple httpd or ftpd code?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Aug 26 00:07:13 EDT 2004

hi folks,

I am building this huge lib for handling netservices like http and ftp.
Although I am not near my milestone 1, it's pretty usable so I was
wondering if anyone here is really waiting for this and would like a
libNetServices Lite version. What it can currently do is:

* Serve Pages, both dynamic stacks and static pages.
* Serve files by ftp both passive and active ftp.
* XML-RPC Server Side.

missing parts are: FTP Resume and Upload, Cookie Handling (actually you
can read them, not set them right now).

hugz
andre

--