Text to Speech in windows

Stephen King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 25 17:19:40 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have raised this a number of times, most recently with regard to my
subscription renewal. I actually bugzilla'd it at least once and it
vanished! I thought I had raised it again on Bugzilla.

One reason it may not have been voted or marked critical could be its a
windows issue. I posted on the potential problem of scoring windows issues
with (what seems as) a predominantly mac based list a short while ago.

I understand that SAPI 4 can be used, but to me the problem of getting SAPI
4 downloaded through an IT department is orders of magnitude greater than
that of QuickTime! I don't think it's really an end user solution.

Cheers
Steve

Tuviah wrote..