Stack is momentarily solid white (flicker) - OSX

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Wed Aug 25 16:50:29 EDT 2004

Hi Troy,

> On Aug 25, 2004, at 4:13 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
>>
>>> Is it possible to set the loc of a stack before it is opened?
>> You should be able to set the loc in preOpenStack.
>
> I tried some of that. I guess the issue is not what I thought, but
> more-so the clone operation itself.
> It seems very difficult to avoid some kind of flash when a stack is
> cloned.

Why not use the more elegant way of storing a "template" stack in a
custom property
and spit it out when- and whereever you like WITHOUT flashing? ;-)

See my "Analyze it..." stack in the "2lz2" palette:
The "Contentz" stack is in fact stored in a cp and pulled out when
needed :-)

get the templatus_staccus of this stack
go stack ittus
## ehm it :-D

Drop a line if you need more insight ;-)

> --
> Troy
> RPSystems, Ltd.
> http://www.rpsystems.net