Stack is momentarily solid white (flicker) - OSX

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Aug 25 13:49:24 EDT 2004

Is it possible to set the loc of a stack before it is opened? I have a
template stack which I use to create clones from, so it has to be
called on-screen in order to do the clone operation. When this goes on,
there is a pretty unsightly flash of the stack appearing, and then
being quickly cloned and discarded. I'd like to call that stack
on-screen, but actually have it off-screen... is the only way to
resolve that flashing by placing scripts in the pre-open stack of the
stack to be opened, or can I do it somehow from the calling stack?

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.