Open Directory reminder

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Aug 25 03:50:05 EDT 2004

Thanks Richard!

It would also help if all the Rev, MC and HC oriented sites would update their
links once in a while. Many have outdated links, missing lots of new links
to. And if one thing works in search engines, it's linking and adding weight
to sites that cross reference given some search topics.

Adding metatags in your html pages also helps but you have to do it for them
all pages (php or rev.cgi headers anyone?)

cheers!
Xavier