switching between movies

Jason Tangen j.tangen at unsw.edu.au
Tue Aug 24 21:25:20 EDT 2004

Thanks so much for your suggestions. I tried using the two if
statements as well as switch resulting in no noticeable difference.
While omitting lockscreen seems to have expedited things a bit, did
result in a less than smooth transition between movie frames. Keeping
lockscreen in makes it look as though there's a brief pause during the
transition rather than an obvious switch between movies. I suppose I
can deal with the brief pause, but I would have thought it would be
possible to get rid of any delay whatsoever. Any other suggestions are
welcome. Thanks again!

Jason