Right click menu on Windows

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 24 17:26:47 EDT 2004

Is it possible to simulate a key combination click?

I'm trying to simulate a (Control & C) and (Control & V) from a
menuPick for "copy" & "paste." I have a popup menu that allows me to
use a field with textLock true on mouseDown and the textLock false on
mouseUp. This enables the mouseDown to pass the mouse message to the
popup.

If I can use the already perfectly working key combinations I won't
have to write custom handlers for these two menuPick selections.

Mark