Attachments to revMail

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Aug 23 23:42:50 EDT 2004

Send yourself an email with an attachment, then look at the source of
that email when it gets back to you. You will see that attachments are
added to the body of the email in encoded form with specific dividers
separating the various sections of the email.

While revMail has no attachments parameter, you can create your own
attachment text and send it as part of the email body to revMail. If
you would like more info, please let me know.

Cheers,
Sarah