Edit menu recipe?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Aug 21 11:44:42 EDT 2004

Frank Leahy wrote:
> The other thing that's interesting is that "the selectedChunk" was
> reporting the wrong field number for me (it would return field 21 when
> it should have been field 12 or field 14).

Do you have a recipe for reproducing that?  Unless something was very
recently changed in the engine, the selectedField function should be
among the most robust parts of the language, field-tested for more than
a decade.

Could the issue you're seeing be caused by the Rev IDE's practice of
naming fields with names that can evaluate to other objects (e.g.,
"field 1")?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation