Send variables back to Rev from Applescript

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Fri Aug 20 12:35:36 EDT 2004

On Aug 20, 2004, at 12:05 PM, Marian Petrides wrote:

>  Is your registered users stack available someplace. It sounds like
> you are using it to do things similar to what my friend is interested
> in doing (he wants to retrieve text from memos in Palm Desktop), so
> maybe the answer he needs is there.

Not yet, but I'm considering making it into a submission for the new
RevOnline. I started it with all the intentions of generalization and
encapsulation in the world, but as it progressed, it became just
slightly proprietary ( a couple of things that should be variables or
external references are "hard" coded, etc.)

My project is mostly one which sends information out to the other
program, it sounds like your friend wants to pull it in. FWIW, I did a
bunch of testing in the process of building my stack, and I didn't find
much problem with retrieving data from external sources.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.