Send variables back to Rev from Applescript

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 20 10:46:07 EDT 2004

Woaw, it becomes hard
I don't have the "Palm Desktop" app, then I can't test.

Anyway, let's try something (just an idea)
put the following line
get loopIndex
into the Applescript  just before the return.
I guess the get command put the variable (loopIndex) into the result

I hope it will work

Otherwise, you must have to learn Applescript ;-)
Here is the link to the online documentation:
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/AppleScript/AppleScript.html

Thierry.

On Friday, Aug 20, 2004, at 16:10 Europe/Paris, Marian Petrides wrote:

> Thanks, Thierry. I'm looking into this for a friend who is considering
> Rev and who does some Applescript. Unfortunately, I know no
> Applescript.
>
> Other listers:  That fixed the problem with Thierry's sample but I am
> still having problem with more complex scripts. My friend sent me the
> following Applescript:
>
> on run
> 	tell application "Palm Desktop"
> 		set numberOfMemos to count of memos
> 		set memoMemos to {}
> 		set loopIndex to 1
>
> 		-- find all Memo Pad Memos (memos with no attachments) and put them
> in memoMemos
> 		repeat numberOfMemos times
> 			set theMemo to item loopIndex of memos
> 			if (count of attachments of theMemo) is 0 then
> 				set end of memoMemos to theMemo
> 			end if
> 			set loopIndex to loopIndex + 1
> 		end repeat