AppleScript won't compile (?)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Aug 19 23:52:51 EDT 2004

Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> This is very odd. I have always recommended that AppleScripts only be
> transferred to Rev after they have been tested in the AppleScript
> editor, and have never had a script that worked in one & not the othere.
> The only idea I had was the line continuations. Does it work if you make
> all the wrapped lines into single lines?

Thanks for looking into it.  I found the culprit: it was the "choose
from list" AppleScript command.  That's okay, because I don't really
want to display a list of chapter info but merely return it to Rev, so
not having that available doesn't bother me.

Still curious as to why that doesn't work from Rev, though.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation