bug reporting for 2.5B2

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Aug 19 15:16:35 EDT 2004

Thanks Kevin, that's clear..

Just in case any newbies are lurking on this thread. Don't take these
comments the wrong way. Make not mistake about it: Revolution is the
best tool on the market and my favorite oftware and  has allows us to
do things (as non-programmers) that we would have otherwise had to hire
out for 100's of thousands of dollars.

OK back on point here. Focus on issues..

Re drag and drop problem, yes, using 2.5B2 and no didn't copy plug ins
folder but yes did copy "some" plug ins that I use.

I will send it another bug report... as I depend on this facility quite
heavily (ability to get a full path from a file drop to a field that
copies it to the clipboard.

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications
at Kauai's Hindu Monastery