Fields, Margins, Tab on Return

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 07:34:49 EDT 2004

Thank you Ken. I do appreciate it.

Am I the only one who thinks there are entirely too many "work arounds" like
this in Revolution? Sizing fields should be fundamental, logical and easy.
Zero margins should be zero margins. What newby is ever going to discover this?

If you don't read the manual twice and check the list daily it is hard to do
simple stuff. This is not the only item: the menu manager, backgrounds,
creating lists, making reports, etc. are still far more difficult than I would
expect of a 2.5 product.

Perhaps I am the only one on the list who thinks this way - but I believe I
represent the market Rev. needs   - if it is going to become something more
than a hobbyist's RAD.

Sincerely,
Paul Looney