Standalone still active in Windows... New problem - revUnloadSpeech error

PaulBuzzy at aol.com PaulBuzzy at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 20:32:36 EDT 2004

If one uses the revSpeak handler in a standalone, the application does not
quit properly - it is still listed in the Windows Task Manager, at least on
Windows XP. According to the documentation in RR2.2, one should use the
revUnloadSpeech handler when quitting or closing the stack etc. However, I get a "Can't
find handler" error message if I try to use this handler. Has anyone else seen
this problem?