Standalone still active in Windows Task Manager (XP) after Quitting

PaulBuzzy at aol.com PaulBuzzy at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 15:08:06 EDT 2004

Dear Ken:

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm looking through my code and I think I may be
preventing some of the close stack calls. The substacks override the main
stack's close stack handler, because the main stack closes all of the substacks. I
may not be handling the pass close stack properly. The main stack does use the
quit command if quit is selected from the file menu though. I'll try your
suggestion though. Thanks again. Paul.