Standalone still active in Windows Task Manager (XP) after Quitting

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Aug 17 14:33:34 EDT 2004

BTW, I have noticed this with some of my programs too (both Windows and
OS X) -- but inconsistently; it only seems to happen occasionally.  I'm
still early on in my projects, but if this is an active problem, I will
need to fix it eventually, so let me know if I can help debug this
somehow.

(Closing the last window is *supposed to* quit the program, correct?)

Rev Studio 2.2.1, Mac OS X version, building standalones for multiple
platforms (mostly Win32 and OS X right now).