Rev web presence

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Aug 17 10:51:45 EDT 2004

On 17/8/04 3:34 pm, "Mark Swindell" <mdswindell at charter.net> wrote:

> I've been reading posts here alluding to DreamCard but didn't really
> know what it was, so I Googled it and was directed to broken links and
> then found a link to http://revolution.runrev.com where there appears
> to be a new site taking shape?  I'm just airing the confusion I've felt
> navigating the Revolution web world, even the straight runrev.com site.

Obviously there will be an update to the web site when the 2.5 release is
ready.  The release is still in testing and the site update isn't ready yet,
the draft pages you managed to find shouldn't have been available (and now
aren't).  Stay tuned for the final version.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools