Localization

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 17 04:46:52 EDT 2004

on MacOS X

put replaceText(shell("defaults read NSGlobalDomain
AppleLanguages"),"(\s|\(|\))","") into theLanguagesList
theLanguagesList will contains the list of the preferred languages as
defined in the international panel of the system preferences, separated
by comma
e.g. en,fr
or English,French

For more information, you can visit the Apple Developer site:
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/
BPInternational/Concepts/LanguageDesignations.html

Thierry