Bug in 2.5?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Aug 17 01:33:07 EDT 2004

I haven't tried it with 2.5 but with the earlier versions, I found you
had to include a command in your startup to set the externals.

e.g. for OS X:

   put the fileName of stack "MyMainStack" into tFile
   set the itemDel to "/"
   delete last item of tFile
   set the externals of stack "MyMainStack" to tFile &
"/externals/revspeech.bundle"

Cheers,
Sarah