Questions about Rev/Transcript vs. other toolkits

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Aug 16 16:29:41 EDT 2004

On Aug 16, 2004, at 1:29 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Mark Talluto wrote:
>
>> Marketing software is a wonderful topic.  Something I would imagine
>> just about everyone on this list might be interested in.  I have been
>> marketing my software for about 8 years now and am not afraid to
>> offer some of my experiences.
>
> We're planning another SoCal Rev User Group meeting for early
> September.  I'd happily try to arrange it around your schedule if
> you'd care to talk about marketing in the after-dinner portion of the
> meeting (Trevor has graciously agreed to demo his QT external in the
> pre-dinner presentation).
>
> At the last SoCal RUG (on your birthday, if I recall) we had some
> requests for marketing discussion, so it would be most timely if you
> could consider it.
>
> For those not in southern California:  Are there other regional Rev
> user groups meeting yet?  Seems there would be enough folks in NY,
> Brazil, and London to make for some good meetings, possibly other
> regions as well (time for a NoCal RUG?).
>
> If so please note the URL to the group's home page here.  The SoCal
> RUG page is at:
>
> Feel free to email me if you're interested in starting a regional user
> group and would like some ideas about how to get started. Geoff Canyon
> and I have started pooling notes to help other RUGs get going....

Richard,

I would be honored to share my experiences regarding marketing at the
next SoCal Rev meeting with the understanding that I am not expert in
this field at all.  I have tried just about everything I am aware of
regarding marketing.  So it would be fun to talk about it.  I'll
contact you off-list to set this up.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto