Is this a Rev bug, or what am I missing?

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Aug 16 11:55:51 EDT 2004

How do I check that though?  Where are errors in the "create folder"
statement reported?

Would "the result" provide that?  The documentation does not seem clear
on this.

I suppose I could always check again (if there is a folder what then)
after the "create folder" statement, but if there is a result code, I
would prefer to use that.

I will try this, I suppose, and see what I am getting back as a result.