use-revolution Digest, Vol 11, Issue 69

Scott Kinder scott at bc.edu
Mon Aug 16 07:13:31 EDT 2004

Hi Moe

 From the Tao of Pooh:

"One of the basic principles of Taoism is P'U, the Uncarved Block. The
essence of the Uncarved Block is that things in their original
simplicity contain their own natural power, power that is easily
spoiled and lost when that simplicity is changed."

I had never heard of the menuHistory property, so it did not interfere
with my approach to the problem. Ignorance is bliss ;-D

Good Luck!
Scott