Questions about Rev/Transcript vs. other toolkits

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Aug 16 04:29:46 EDT 2004

Mark Talluto wrote:

> Marketing software is a wonderful topic.  Something I would imagine just
> about everyone on this list might be interested in.  I have been
> marketing my software for about 8 years now and am not afraid to offer
> some of my experiences.

We're planning another SoCal Rev User Group meeting for early September.
  I'd happily try to arrange it around your schedule if you'd care to
talk about marketing in the after-dinner portion of the meeting (Trevor
has graciously agreed to demo his QT external in the pre-dinner
presentation).

At the last SoCal RUG (on your birthday, if I recall) we had some
requests for marketing discussion, so it would be most timely if you
could consider it.

For those not in southern California:  Are there other regional Rev user
groups meeting yet?  Seems there would be enough folks in NY, Brazil,
and London to make for some good meetings, possibly other regions as
well (time for a NoCal RUG?).

If so please note the URL to the group's home page here.  The SoCal RUG
page is at:

Feel free to email me if you're interested in starting a regional user
group and would like some ideas about how to get started. Geoff Canyon
and I have started pooling notes to help other RUGs get going....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation