Is this possible in RR?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Aug 15 22:53:10 EDT 2004

Paul....

I agree with Troy. I'm building two fairly large-scale apps right now,
both of which have many requirements that are similar to yours.

The one area you'll find most difficult with out-of-the-box Rev is
reporting. But there is at least one third-party reporting tool on the
verge of release and I know another developer (part of one of the teams
I'm working with) who does miracles with reports and may have some
tools to release at some point as well.

So I would join Troy in encouraging you to go for it. You won't find a
more productive tool than Rev, IMNSHO, for an app such as the one you
describe.