checking/unchecking menus after a menu with cascading menus

moe2 at shaw.ca moe2 at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 15 02:17:33 EDT 2004

of course one should be able script menus with cascading menus ... and the
scripter should be able to allow the user to place a checkmark before menu
items and before the cascade menus also

where in the RR documentation is there a reference to "parent" ?

by fired, if you mean is a message created when a menu is selected, yes. and
with this message one can decide to check and uncheck the menu in the button
that created the messgae ... or at least the documentation says one should
be able to. i can do this for menus but not for cascaded menus between other
menus

for example "Toolbars" is a menu that is checked and unchecked ... i want to
be able to do that with script in my stacks and with cascade menus