checking/unchecking menus after a menu with cascading menus

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 14:05:24 EDT 2004

>> is it true that no one can do this and  that there is a bug in RR?

>Possibly. It is also possible that no one  quite fully understands what
>you are wanting to  do.
>
>"script to check/uncheck a cascade menu and menu that follows  a
>cascading menu"

I think the request is not only a child  sub-menu checked but also the
parent. If this is the case, the answer seems to  be no you cannot. Which I agree is
a bit odd as it would certainly help to track  down checked sub-menus when
you cannot see them, but then Apple is trying to  abolish hierarchical menus
anyway.

/H

Hugh Senior
The Flexible  Learning Company