Table fields... oh boy.

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Aug 14 02:14:53 EDT 2004

Hi Troy,

I don't use the Rev table object, but if I wanted to do what you want to
do using a field I'd do it like this:

trap the tabkey (on tabKey) in the field, then check the number of tabs
in the selectedLine, and execute the appropriate business logic based
upon where your cursor is (selectedChar function)-- either pass the
tabKey or move the cusor (select char 12 to 11 of me).

OR create your own table group consisting of separate fields next to
each other.

best,

Chipp