Tokenizer?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Aug 14 01:26:29 EDT 2004

could my transcriptolator help?

It has a bunch of parsers but it's far from finished. I have to atomize
the different parsers into generic functions still...

cheers
Xavier

br><br>Thanks for the pointer! Now *that's* interesting - and I see he's
also<br>incorporated the tokenizer class into his pascal
_<br>use-revolution mailing
list<br>use-revolution at lists.runrev.com<br>http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/l
istinfo/use-revoluti