Versions of RR

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Fri Aug 13 10:55:01 EDT 2004

On Aug 13, 2004, at 9:27 AM, Kevin Miller wrote:

> It is not the MetaCard engine.  It ceased to be when we bought it some
> time
> ago.  We haven't updated all the strings or synced the version numbers
> as
> those changes have to be done carefully, but we will complete doing
> that
> over time.

My mistake.

It is NOT the MetaCard engine. Whatever it is, it isn't that.

It is the "currently in transition engine formerly known as the
MetaCard engine" engine.

So, there is no MetaCard? Or, MetaCard is now just an openSource IDE,
which also uses the "currently in transition engine formerly known as
the MetaCard engine" engine?

Or, is the engine the "Revolution engine"? Or, is there ultimately no
separate "engine" at all for end-users to be concerned with?
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.