Educational uses for Rev

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Aug 12 23:49:00 EDT 2004

Actually, Richard, they would have had to have worked hard NOT to have
stumbled across it, as I posted it as ammo in one or more class discussion
threads ;-)

As for some of them being 'authorities', well, remember that two of them
claimed that Hypercard was 'a cheap rip-off' or 'knock-off' of Visual
Basic... and that VBA = Visual Basic Analogue...  you get the drift I'm
sure.

Judy

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> One sadly pervasive problem is that too many self-described
> "authorities" on e-learning mistake the Internet for the Web.
>
> I can understand why they didn't stumble across my "Beyond the Browser"
> article:
> <http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/netapps.html>

<snip>