dBase lib

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu Aug 12 18:09:20 EDT 2004

Hello Dave,

I'm sure you can code your dBase lib in using transcript even if nobody
else, there, seems to use such kind of stuff for yet. If i had to do
the job, i would try to translate an other language dBase lib to
Transcript instead of starting from scratch.

I don't know if it can be usefull but i know that François Jouen has
build this kind of dBase lib in using the Rebol scripting language. He
showed me the resulting app and i could see that it works fine. Perhaps
could you download the François Jouen's libs from the Rebol developers
resources (all freeware) from the www.rebol.com site and have an eye on
them to see if you can translate them to native Transcript code.

Hope this can help :)

Best, Pierre

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris