Educational uses for Rev (was Re: Plea to sell Dan's book widely)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Aug 12 16:36:35 EDT 2004

Devin Asay wrote:

> At the same time Rev provided us a way to migrate our older HyperCard
> and Toolbook custom apps to a new, single-track code base.

When Chipp and I were manning the Rev booth at WWDC we had a chance to
do real-time HyperCard conversion:  a fella came by the booth with
questions about conversion, I told him how easy it was, he came back a
few hours later and brought his stack (a really cool simulation of
genetic mutations) and we were able to convert it on the spot in just a
few minutes, handing him back the converted stack and an OS X standalone. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation