Rep : Quit in Mac OS X

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu Aug 12 13:41:13 EDT 2004

Hello Yves,

Along a cool Jeff Beck's  winyle is playing here all over the house...

I didn't have to deal with this so i'm not sure to be able to be handy
and went directly to the list archives to see how friends are trapping
such kind of events. Thanks to all of them ;)

<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/metacard/2003-January/003689.html>
and
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/metacard/2002-December/003368.html>

It seems to have to do with how OS X trap the quit appleevent message
that Rev send to the system when pulling down the quit item.

Hope this can help :D

Best, Pierre

Le 12 août 04, à 17:04, Yves COPPE a écrit :

> Hi Pierre,
>
> I have a main stack used as a splashcreen and substacks
>
> where have I to place the shutdonwrequest ??
>
> I have placed it in a substacks
>
> when I open my standAlone and close it afterwards immediately, it works
> when I opern mu standAlone and open afterwards others substacks, work
> with the app and then choose "quitter <my app>" (French System) in the
> application menu, the message is not sent and the app merely quit
> without the script in the shutdown message
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Amicalement.
>
> Yves COPPE
> yvescoppe at skynet.be