memory - why isn't it getting freed

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Wed Aug 11 12:57:48 EDT 2004

Thanks, Robert.  I was able to make a called to Valentina("Shutdown"), and
that will at least clear my cache. Then I'm able to reinitialize the
Valentina kernel after that.

Strange behavior going on here, but at least there's a workaround, for which
I'm very grateful.  I was having much stress over this one. :-)

Thanks again,

Chris Sheffield
Software Developer
Read Naturally