OS X Standalone (mis)behavior

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Aug 11 11:48:18 EDT 2004

On Aug 11, 2004, at 11:34 AM, Devin Asay wrote:

> Any ideas? Maybe I'm doing something wrong when I am building the
> standalone under 2.2?

I've seen the zooming-without-launching effect too. I have no idea if
this has been identified and logged with bugzilla though.

FWIW, if I copied or moved the application locally, after bringing it
from my server to my local drive, it seemed to work properly and
consistently e.g. grab it from my 10.3 Server to a local folder, then
move it from my local folder to my applications folder - it would
launch every time.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.