Mysterious gray color

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Aug 11 09:24:07 EDT 2004

Thanks for that info. But I guess my real question is the WYSIWG dilemma.
The gray background is only visible when you print the card. So if the
system gray color is showing through why does it appear white when you look
at the card?

I have solved it by setting the stack background color to white but my gripe
is that he gray color is invisible except when printing and I think that is
a RUNREV fault which should be corrected.

Try it yourself with any stack. They appear to have a white background but
in the background color is set to clear it will print as light gray. If you
do a print preview it is very much evident on my monitor.