ActiveX and RR

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Tue Aug 10 07:57:35 EDT 2004

BTW I just recalled that among other projects I had
a year ago, there was the implementation of 2D anti-
aliased vector graphics using openGL.
I had found plenty of opensource code that needed
very little adaptation.
I remember starting to work on it, but pretty soon the
impossibility to extend the language made the whole
project a source of headaches, and I finally dropped it...

JB