question about httpProxy prop.

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Aug 9 18:52:42 EDT 2004

On Aug 9, 2004, at 3:51 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> thanks for the answer. I can control the http headers (in both request
> and response), what kind of headers can help me minimize the problem,
> plz!

Arg.  Memory...failing...  Try some of these:

    Expires <same as in date header to expire immediately>

This requires putting in a date like this:  Sat, 08 Aug 2008 12:30:23
LDT

    Cache-control: no-cache

This can be in either client or server.  This is the easiest one to try.

    Pragma: no-cache
    Expires: 0

These are non standard, but some old proxies might only recognize one
or both of these.

Dar Scott