Standalone Creation problems

cteno4 cteno4 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 9 18:45:36 EDT 2004

I am having problems with rev 221 to create a mac standalone from a mc
stack. I had moved it back into mc and removed all the resources (ie
answer and ask dialogs). this fixed the message box problem i had with
the stack in rev.

new problem is that when i go to create a standalone application in rev
now (after working for a few days in rev on the stack) i get a beep after
the stack window closes and reopens with the dialog "there was an error
while saving standalone application". i only get a text file of about
128K w/o the build folders being created or the applications in them.

I have created a new stack in rev and sucessfully created the mac and win
applications, but have no luck with my metacard stack that i have moved
over to rev.

I have tried doing a save as in rev before the build, restarting, upping
revs memory... trying to build on system 922 mac to create a mac PPC
standalone.

any ideas?

thanks

jeff