question about httpProxy prop.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Aug 9 17:03:52 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I am having trouble with http connections with a project of mine. I
just discovered that my client uses a Proxy and I am using a http
"tunnel" for my DB calls. Is it possible that the proxy might be
cacheing the answers thus responding with out of date results? When I
set the httpProxy property to a proxy, does it last till the engine
closes or it reverts to empty after handler finishes?

It's strange for I tested this program in 6 machines, in friends houses
with DSL, in other companies and there, on their machine lab, it does
not work... or worse, it works in some machines and it doesn't in
others... very strange.

Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL