Rev's Web-centricity (was: Rev's Mac-Centricity (Was: Plea tosell Dan's book widely))

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Mon Aug 9 06:40:06 EDT 2004

Grettings, All,

In about marketing/pedagogic tasks, the need is always to repeat and
repeat, again and again... Thanks for the inputs, Xavier. I vote for
having "Revolution Powered Web-Service" banners all over the Rev
powered / dedicated web-services too !

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours